We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Artist Manager to work closely with our talented artists and help them navigate their careers in the EDM industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the EDM landscape, solid network, excellent communication skills, and a passion for helping artists achieve their goals. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about music and has a desire to make a significant impact in the EDM industry.
*Please take into account that you have to live in Holland in order to apply for this job
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with our roster of artists, ensuring their needs and goals are met
– Actively arrange bookings for artists in our roster at other events/clubs
– Create and execute artist development plans, including strategic career planning and branding
– Collaborate with artists to create and implement marketing and promotional strategies for releases and live performances
– Cooperate with record labels, promoters, booking agents, and other industry professionals to maximize opportunities for our artists
– Negotiate and manage contracts, including booking agreements, licensing deals, and sponsorship opportunities
– Oversee artists’ social media presence, online image, and online content, working closely with our marketing and content teams
– Stay current with industry trends, identifying emerging opportunities for artists
– Proven experience as an Artist Manager in the EDM industry, with a strong network of industry contacts
– A deep understanding of electronic dance music and the ability to identify emerging trends and talent
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong negotiation and contract management abilities
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
– Creative problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to artist development
– Strong organizational and time-management skills
At Storm Music Group, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers, both during office hours and at Friday afternoon drinks.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about EDM and have what it takes to help our artists thrive, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and any relevant portfolio or references to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. In your cover letter, be sure to highlight your experience in the EDM industry, your current network of connections and your vision for artist management. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Storm Music Group’s office is located in The Hague, Holland. Please take into account that our preference is a holland-based candidate that works at our office, but there are situations in which it’s possible to work from home.