Marketing & social media internship
Are you on Instagram, YouTube or Tiktok more often than not? Do you see online engagement as a higher art form? And do you want to gain experience in the music industry at a globally operating record label? Well great! Because we are looking for a Markting & Social Media intern.
– You will actively busy on creating content for our social channels;
– You will be working on creating new content ideas with the whole team;
– You will be involved in set-up processes required for a release;
– You will set up different mailing campaigns for events, music and our community;
– You will support the team with chart monitoring, chart analysis and campaign evaluation;
– You will be researching new marketing opportunities and create presentations for meetings
– You are a Dutch second, third or fourth year student in Marketing, Communication, Media or Creative Business Management;
– You have an unbridled interest in new developments in the field of Content creation, Social Media & Community Management;
– You are bilingual (NL/ENG), both orally and in writing;
– You have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch);
– You have a proactive attitude and are able to work independently and accurately;
– Knowledge of dance music is a plus;
– You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality;
– You are available from February 2024 and can do a full-time internship
At Storm Music Group, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers, both during office hours and at Friday afternoon drinks.
One thing, please keep in mind that the internships are at our office in The Hague. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
You have the idea that you match these criteria? Please fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch with you ASAP
*Add as much information about your experience and motivation possible.